Lamb meatballs with turmeric and herbs
4tbs of gluten free oats (soak in 8 tbs of water for 2 hours minimum or overnight)
2tsp of turmeric
1tbs dried oregano
1tbs dried marjoram
1tbs of dried basil
Juice of 1 lemon
500g of organic lamb mince
Sea salt or Himalayan salt
4tbs of buckwheat flour
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
1. Mix the mince and fermented oats.
2. Add the dried or fresh herbs, salt, turmeric, lemon juice, black pepper.
3. Mix really well with your hands and form 16 small meatballs.
4. Add some salt, black pepper and paprika to your buckwheat flour and coat the meatballs well.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and place the coated meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes turning the meatballs half way though.
Serve on a bed of spiralized carrots (about 4 medium carrots), celeriac (half) and courgettes (2 medium courgettes).